This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Executive Development Representative
The Timothy Group
Houston, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 10/08/2010
Categories: Advertising/PR - Fundraising
Job Type: Full-Time
The Seed Company, located in Arlington, Texas, has a vision of God’s Word transforming lives in every language in this generation. There are over 6,900 languages spoken in the world today with less than half having any portion of Scripture available in any accessible form. Through local partnerships, The Seed Company is currently working to translate the Bible into more than 450 languages, providing more people access to the life-giving, life-changing hope and power of God’s Word. Their vision for the next five years is to see their translation work expand to over 500 language groups.
The Executive Development Representative will build relationships and enhance prayer and financial support from current and new investors/financial ministry partners. Basic case loads will be assigned in the region with the representative’s goal and responsibility to grow and manage gift income from investors in the 7 figure range.
• Bachelors degree; graduate level studies or qualification preferred
• 5-10 years of increasingly effective experience in Christian fundraising or similar field
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Be a follower of Christ and in agreement with the organization’s philosophies and statement of faith
• Strong personal management skills; organized, concise thinker and excellent communicator
• Be willing to travel as required (50% travel time, every other week on the road)
For a complete job description visit:
To submit a cover letter and resume, or for a full job description, please contact:
The Timothy Group
1663 Sutherland Dr. SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49508