This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Software Sales Positions
Logos Management Software
Santa Paula, California, United States
Date Posted: 10/07/2010
Job Type: Full-Time
The two opportunities offered are for SALES POSITIONS ONLY. Only apply if you have sales experience.
Logos Management Software Inc. has been providing Accounting and Management software solutions to Churches, Ministries, Schools and Nonprofits World Wide for over 30 years.
We presently have several full time software solution sales positions open for the Protestant and Catholic markets.
SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE: This position will be responsible to market, sell, and up-sell Logos’ Church-specific software solutions to the Church. Executives are responsible for a territory of several states. Traveling is minimal to none.
INSIDE SALES EXECUTIVE: This position will be responsible to call on existing customers to generate business from campaigns we are presently running. The Executive will also be responsible to uncover up-sell opportunities for our Senior Executives from the initial calls. They will also be required to make cold calls to new potential clients to generate new business for the Senior Executives.
Location is not an issue for either position. Since our clients are worldwide, Executives can work from a home office, reporting to the Director of National Sales on a daily basis.
• Experience in software solution sales is required.
• Knowledge of Church Management and Accounting software, and/or sales experience in the Church space is a big plus!
• SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE must have a successful proven track record of $200,000 in annual sales.
• The acceptable candidate should be comfortable selling in the Church and non-profit space.
• INSIDE SALES EXECUTIVE must have a successful proven track record of meeting quotas by performing outbound sales calls.
• Successfully manage a large multi-state territory of existing customers while acquiring new customers
• The acceptable candidate must be a self starter, willing to make cold calls, sell additional software to existing accounts
• Be able to set and achieve goals and have the ability to successfully forecast at least 90 days out.
• Strong ability to hunt out and generate new leads in addition to following up on company-generated leads
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and in working with a CRM for reporting and tracking results.
Logos Management Software offers a base salary for the Senior Account Executive position plus commissions and a generous benefit package. The Inside Sales Executive will receive an hourly wage, commission and benefit package.
To apply for this position please email resumes to email@example.com. No phone calls please.