Office Pride by Sun Cross Services – Work for a company that is managed on biblical principles,
has been serving the Virginia Hampton Roads area successfully for over 35 years and is both a locally owned company as well as has the leverage and knowledge of a national company. Our Mission
is to honor and glorify God by building mutually beneficial relationships with customers, employees, vendor and franchisees and our foundation verse is “Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.” Proverbs 16:3. We are seeking a hard working, honest operations manager who can persevere with a servant’s attitude
, demonstrate honesty, hard work and integrity to manage our operations. , This is a full-time position
covering the evening hours and has direct oversite over all our buildings, cleaners, quality and budget.
You must have the ability to manage and lead a team through change, a keen ability to dramatically improve operational efficiencies, redesgin processes and cut costs, have excellent customer service skills and an eye for detail especially when it comes to quality cleaning. You normally will be working Monday-Friday afternoons and evenings and need to available some weekends. You will also have the opportunity to add to your knowledge, the growth of the business and your income through investing a couple of hours each day in sales. This additional opportunity and responsibility will be based on your skill set and desire and is not a requirement for the job. Yours responsibilities will include:
* Daily managing and leading your team(s) of cleaners to be the best.
* Oversight of quality, labor and project constraints including managing to budget, performing quality inspections and resolving deficiencies.
* Improving operations not only in quality but in efficiencies, redesigining processes and implementing cost cutting programs with a "can do" attitude.
* Ready to jump in and assist in day to day cleaning operations.
* Hiring and training your team (s).
* Meeting with customers, ensuring we are surpassing their expectations and looking for additional ways we can serve them.
* Additional Opportunity: Investing a couple of hours each day meeting with potentials clients, compiling service proposals and procuring new accounts through sales activity. .
1) Send an email to me at ValerieJones@officepride.com
at why you believe you are a fit to this position and
2) Send your RESUME with work history to this job posting.