This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Development Coordinator, Arab World Region
Orlando, Florida, United States
Date Posted: 09/28/2010
Job Type: Full-Time
ARAB WORLD REGION
For Pioneers U.S., Orlando FL
Pioneers is seeking a qualified and energetic individual for the position of Development Coordinator, Arab
World Region. Reporting to and working closely with Director of Advancement, Arab World Region, the
Development Coordinator provides support and assistance to the Development Team through annual fund
management, major donor “customer service”, donor/prospect research, copywriting, and administrative
assistance. Based in Orlando FL, this is a full-time position with a competitive salary and benefits.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Minimum of 2 years of administrative assistant experience working on a team, as well as working
with little direct supervision.
• Knowledge and understanding of basic fund raising process and procedures.
• Experience working with database management systems.
• Excellent word processing skills with a minimum working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
and desktop publishing – typing 50 wpm.
• Ability to communicate well in writing, on the phone, and in person.
• A detail-oriented person, highly systematic and organized in approach.
• Proven ability to develop and deliver compelling communications to a variety of audiences.
• Committed and growing Christian - passionate about missions to the unreached and in agreement
with the Mission, Core Values, and Statement of Faith of Pioneers.
With approximately 2,400 members serving on 191 teams in 92 countries, Pioneers mobilizes teams to glorify
God among unreached people groups by initiating church-planting movements in partnership with local
churches. The Arab World Region of Pioneers was expanded through the 2010 merger of Pioneers with Arab
World Ministries. Pioneers’ AWR personnel share their faith with Muslims in North Africa, the Middle East,
the Arabian Peninsula and major cities in Europe and North America, seeking to share the Gospel through
contact and friendship with Muslims. With its combination of cutting-edge media reinforced with the
personal touch of hundreds of multi-national workers in the field, Pioneers AWR has a unique ministry
model that has resulted in thousands of Muslims being introduced to the Gospel. For more information visit
Email submissions are preferred.
To submit a cover letter and resume, or for a full job description, contact our Executive Search Consultant:
Derric G. Bakker, President
Keystone Consulting Services LLC
Office: 828-667-5180 Mobile: 616-706-4900