Northwest suburban Manufacturer is looking for Full Time Office Manager/Sales Assistant.
A professional, detail oriented individual who can multi-task and has exceptional organization and computer skills. The position will act as support to the President and Sales Department and liaison between Manufacturing and Procurement Departments.Responsibilities:
· Organize Office and establish procedures to insure an efficient operating office.
· Assist Sales Department with preparing and Writing Proposals.
· Maintain client base.
· Purchasing of raw materials.
· Perform general administrative duties including filing, faxing, e-mailing, invoicing, and AP/AR; Provide back-up to Sales and provide phone coverage as needed.
· Deal with clients in a professional manner and handle and troubleshoot problems.
· Supervise all office needs
· Other duties as requestedSkills and Requirements:
· Experience in manufacturing environment
· Excellent Computer Skills
· QuickBooks Accounting AP/AR
· Inventory Control System proficient
· Can-do attitude and the ability to get things done
· Exceptional organizational skills
· Excellent written, documentation and communication skills
· CRM proficient
· Recommend and implement office procedures to streamline daily operations
· Strong interpersonal skills
Work Schedule is Monday thru Friday, 8:00 a.m.- 4:45p.m.
We offer a competitive salary as well as paid holidays and paid vacation. If you posses these qualifications and this sounds like the opportunity for you, please submit your Cover Letter with Salary History and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org