Looking for a place to Build a Successful Career and make a Difference in Peoples Lives?
WRFD is Christian Teach and Talk Radio Station located in Columbus, Ohio. WRFD is owned by Salem Communications, a leading U.S. radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative values.
WRFD has been making an impact in peoples lives throughout Columbus and all over the state of Ohio for over 25 years, and we’re looking for people who want to join us in pursuing this mission. WRFD has built a culture based on integrity, values, and teamwork making it one of the BEST places to work and have a fulfilling career. In addition, WRFD and Salem Communications offer countless opportunities for advancement and growth.
This is an Outside Sales Position with a high degree of people contact. No two days will be alike, with duties ranging from daily meetings with business owners and decision makers to creating and delivering sales presentations and marketing campaigns. You will become an expert in creative problem solving. You’ll learn of their goals, needs and challenges and then will develop and present effective solutions for growing their business through media campaigns targeting our high quality audience.
You will be expected to become a Marketing Expert in your ability to work in: Broadcast Marketing, Internet Marketing, Print Marketing and Event Marketing. This is a creative work environment and you will be expected to share ideas along with your innovative team mates and participate in our goal to be the best Teaching and Talk radio station in the country.
Other job responsibilities include:
• Developing Strategic “Solution-Oriented” Marketing Campaigns for Prospective and Current Clients
• Delivering Sales Presentations to Business Owners and Executives
• Find and Set up Meetings with Prospective Business Owners/Clients
• Exceed Sales Expectations and Goals.
• Build Strong Relationships and Customer Loyalty
• Come up with Creative Marketing Promotions and Ideas for Current Clients and Prospective Clients.
• Write Effective Radio Commercials
• Work Closely with Production Director, Traffic Director, and Web Team to ensure seamless execution of Marketing Campaigns.
Minimum of 2 years Proven Sales Track Record
Possess Strong Negotiation skills and persuasive communication style
Outgoing, Enthusiastic, and MUST possess the ability to develop and keep relationships
Must be Self Driven & Motivated to Achieve and Exceed Goals.
Strong Presentation Skills
Radio Experience Preferred, but not necessary.
Competitive Salary plus commission (Based on Experience) and a comprehensive benefits package.
If interested in this Opportunity please call 1-866-789-WRFD. Please only call this number.
Salem Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.