This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Executive Assistant to CEO/COO
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Date Posted: 09/10/2010
Job Type: Full-Time
Jenzabar, Inc. is a leading provider of enterprise software and services developed exclusively for higher education. With more than 35 years of combined experience offering technology solutions to colleges and universities, Jenzabar is the trusted partner of choice to more than 700 campuses worldwide, including private liberal arts, state, and community colleges and business, medical, law and other graduate schools. Jenzabar is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, with regional offices located across the United States. For further information, please visit www.jenzabar.com.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The position of Executive Assistant will perform a variety of highly responsible, confidential and complex secretarial and administrative duties for two senior executives. He or She will manage the executive’s schedule, arranging appointments, travel, meetings, conference calls, etc. Work requires some analysis and use of initiative and independent judgment with frequent access to confidential and complex information. The Executive Assistant will be knowledgeable of corporate policy and is often called upon to interpret and communicate the Executive’s intent to others.
• Under minimal supervision, perform complex and diverse duties in support of an Executive or the Senior Management team.
• Exercise independent judgment in relieving an Executive of administrative details and perform a wide variety of administrative and secretarial services
• Manage, organize and maintain daily calendars for assigned management staff; schedule meetings and appointments
• Make travel and meeting reservations and arrangements for on and off-site meetings and conferences
• Screen visitors and phone calls; route calls or answer questions and handle general problems as appropriate
• Review and coordinate mail and documents for signature. Type, proofread and process a wide variety of complex and confidential reports, letters and memoranda. Prepare correspondence or assign to others as appropriate. Assist Executive in maintaining effective communication.
• Research and provide information on subjects as required
• Anticipate and initiate actions regarding office operations which requires knowledge of the internal organization
• Resolve complex problems in a thorough and timely manner. Requires analysis and interpretation of a variety of situations and determination of appropriate course of action
• Compile expense reports.
• Interact with clients; plan and manage client entertainment
• Organize, coordinate and manage personal affairs for assigned management staff as delegated
• Perform other duties as assigned or required
• Associates or Bachelors degree in business administration or related field
• Requires a minimum of seven years of progressively responsible administrative experience, with at least four to five of these years assistant to an Executive.
• Attention to detail
• Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
• Ability to provide administrative support for multiple programs and projects exercising initiative and independent judgment
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
• Ability to professionally represent assigned management staff with clients and other departments
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (word, excel, PowerPoint)
• Proficient in Outlook
• Proficient in schedule management and corporate travel arrangement
• Passionate about the job of Executive Assistant
LIKE TO HAVE:
• Able to speak & write Chinese
Please apply here or send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls or agency resumes, please.
We are not able to relocate candidates for this position. Local area candidates only. Unrestricted US work authorization required.