This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Director of Child Sponsorship & Ministries
India Gospel League
Hudson, Ohio, United States
Date Posted: 09/08/2010
Categories: Fundraising - Missions/Int.
Job Type: Full-Time
The Director of Child Sponsorship & Ministries provides strategic program leadership by generating partnerships that help fulfill the purposes of the Children’s Programs established by India Gospel League, India. The Director is accountable for overall program management ensuring quality planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of programs funded by sponsor/donor relationships and the Artist’s Associates Program. The Director additionally, has the responsibility for the efficient coordination and management of IGL, NA resources to accomplish these purposes.
* Professing believer in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
* Minimum of 3 years professional sponsorship fundraising or program management experience, or equivalent experience with a strong public profile and success in developing results-driven strategies
* Consummate professional, a self-starter with emphasis on creative strengths, servant leadership and the ability to work as a member of a collaborative team
* Travels nationwide for sponsorship launch programs, AAP events and presentation of IGL’s children’s ministries
* Must be willing and able to travel to India periodically to assist with eyewitness trips [annually or less]
* Must be willing to re-locate to our offices in Ohio
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Experience with Christian foundations/grants sources a plus
* Experience with ministry-driven not-for-profit organizations a plus