This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Arlington, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 08/27/2010
Job Type: Full-Time
We are a faith-based, non-profit organization with the vision to see God’s Word transforming lives in every language in this generation. Our mission is to accelerate Scripture translation and impact for people without God’s Word through Great Commission partnerships. We are seeking an office manager to join our team in Arlington, Texas.
This professional is responsible for providing administrative management in the following areas:
• Manage office operations and administrative staff to effectively provide support
• Manage budget and purchases for office operations
• Develop office staff professionally, including training in MS Office software
• Implement organizational culture/values through office environment & processes
• Manage office events, including food, and lunchroom supplies inventory
• Manages staff use of available conference rooms, workspaces, and vehicles
• Assist in facilitation of annual staff meetings/retreats
• Manage travel arrangements and local lodging for visiting staff
• Manage contracts and service agreements for office equipment and phones
• Address operational issues on behalf of Sr. VP of Operations
• Additional projects as assigned by Sr. VP for Operations
• 3 years experience with similar office management responsibilities
• Seed Company values evident in character, behavior, and interaction
• Proven effectiveness in management of people, projects, and tasks
• Excellent skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Available to work in Arlington office from 8-5 Monday through Friday
• Pleasant demeanor, organized, trustworthy, takes initiative, analytical yet big-picture view
• Effective and professional in face-to-face, written, and phone communications
• Works well under pressure & amid distractions, multi-tasks, meet deadlines
We value our staff members and care for their personal and professional well being. We offer a competitive package including salary depending on experience and demonstrated ability, a generous benefits package including paid time off, medical benefit, dental and vision reimbursement plan and future growth opportunities within the company. We are collaborative, creative and innovative, with each team member expected to contribute to meaningful impact and eternal outcomes.
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Seed Company makes employment decisions in accordance with applicable federal and state employment laws and regulations. As a religious organization, The Seed Company is entitled to make employment decisions on the basis of religious beliefs and practices of the applicant or employee. All positions require a personal commitment to Christ, evidenced by personal testimony and identification with a local church.