This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Salem Media Group
Tampa, Florida, United States
Date Posted: 08/16/2010
Categories: Marketing/Public Relations
Job Type: Part-Time
Salem Communications Corporation is a leading broadcaster of religious programming and informative talk. The company owns and operates commercial radio stations in major markets throughout the United States. Salem Communications Tampa is looking for a self-motivated, organized professional to represent our cluster of radio stations at public events.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Attends remotes and events in order to represent Salem Tampa in a professional manner and communicate the message and vision of the company
• Collects promotional supplies and materials for on-site remotes and events in order to insure that the stations have proper equipment in place to facilitate a smooth-running event and to assure that adequate materials are on hand for promotional purposes
• Completes a site survey in order to prepare for on-site promotions and remotes
• Sets up radio station displays and promotional materials at on-site remotes and events in order to attract public attention to the message of the company
• Breaks down radio station displays and collects promotional materials at the conclusion of on-site remotes and events in order to remove company property from the event site
• Returns radio station displays and leftover promotional materials following remotes and on-site events in order to insure that supplies and materials are returned to the main building and placed in the proper locations in the storage area.
• Provides a post event recap via pictures posted on our station websites and Facebook pages in order to better promote the highlights of the event
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Ideal candidate should be a high school graduate
• Ideal candidate should be a self-starter and highly motivated
• Must be dependable and energetic
• Should display professionalism and enthusiasm when representing the company
• A valid driver’s license is a must
• Must have the physical capacity to lift up to 50 pounds as required
MUST be available to work nights and weekends.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
Salem Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.