FaithBridge Foster Care
Alpharetta, GeorgiaA Christ-centered, tax-exempt corporation intent on changing U.S. foster care, FaithBridge Foster Care is seeking a Church Consultant.
FaithBridge works with the local church to solve and take ownership of its community’s foster care crisis. FaithBridge partners with local churches to create independent foster care ministries around a small group model, called the Community of Care, which provides foster families with unparalleled support and resources. This relationship-enhanced model scales to create local foster family capacity with built-in stability and quality, bringing children and families together in a safe, loving community.Primary Responsibilities
The Foster Family Consultant will serve as a foster family supervisor and pastoral care provider by:
• Implementing a professional family foster care program
• Promoting a healthy and stable foster family-system
• Cultivating personal spiritual growth and providing foster family life coaching
• Serving a single point of contact between DFCS and state/local agencies and foster children
• Maintaining children and foster parents case records.
The Foster Family Consultant will be responsible for the direct supervision of about 25 foster families and the placement of no more than 20 foster children into approved FFC foster families.Qualifications
A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in pastoral care, social work, psychology, childhood education, education counseling and psychology, or other human service or behavioral science field with a minimum of two years of relationship/service management experience.HOW TO APPLY:Interested and qualified applicants may submit the following documents to:Eugene Cozonac, Search Conultant at Eugene@theawpgroup.com
• Cover Letter that briefly addresses the qualifications listed above
• Statement of Faith describing the applicant’s Christian faith and how they integrate faith and service in a family foster care environment.