Action Worship Center (AWC) International
, a non-denominational church charismatic in expression, was established in 1979 by Archbishop Nicholas Duncan-Williams as a House of prayer, praise, worship and deliverance. AWC’s vision is to train and develop men, women and youth in their God-given gifts and callings in order to enforce the victories of the cross and above all to make Christ known to the world. AWC equips people with divine techniques, including strategic prayer, sound biblical teachings, spiritual warfare skills, and effective praise and worship to transform themselves, their communities and the nations of the world. For more information to learn About Us, please visit our website through this link. We are seeking a highly motivated Christian
with strong business, operational and financial management skills, relevant experience and a passion for making a difference to fill the position of Chief Operating Officer at our headquarters
in Accra, Ghana. This individual will have the following minimum qualifications:
• Be a Christian with strong entrepreneurial skills
• Have proven fiscal and visionary leadership qualities and quick-impact change management expertise;
• Be a results-oriented, mission driven accomplished leader with exceptional financial management and organizational development skills;
• Have strong written and verbal communications and interpersonal skills;
• Have a demonstrated record of achievement in growing teams and wealth;
• Be a strong analytical and strategic thinker with excellent problem-solving abilities;
• Be an innovative thinker with a demonstrated ability to create, implement complex plans, and translate those into goals and concrete strategies and Ministry initiatives;
• Have a career track record that shows stability with an organization and capacity to develop and nurture relationships culminating in overall success;
• Have at least 8 years of experience in growing an enterprise; and,
• Possess at least a Bachelors degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related field of study from an accredited University or college of higher learning. Duties and Responsibilities:
• Primarily the COO will ensure that all AWC’s various assets (human, financial and material) are used to deliver the highest quality of Ministry churches, projects and activities in pursuit of the Ministry’s mission.
• The COO will lead the Executive Operational Leadership Team and hold overall responsibility for directing, and overseeing the operations of all ministry activities.
• The COO will serve as the chief steward of the Ministry’s financial resources and will develop and oversee a strong financial as well as operational infrastructure to support the Ministry. To Apply:
Qualified candidates will submit their application by email with letters and CVs (as one document), including their salary history and at least 3 references (Two of which must from a Pastor)
, thank you. Your application should reach us on or before August 31st 2010.