Ratliff & Associates is a CPA firm
dedicated to serving the specialized needs of religious organizations. Our operating philosophy is that highly trained professionals work directly with the client to bring immediate impact on the issues. The firm offers big four training and services with small firm working conditions.John Ratliff is the managing partner
and had his early training with Arthur Andersen & Co. for nine years. He has worked with religious organizations for over twenty years. The firm audits over seventy five churches and ministries whose revenues range from $500,000 to over $80 million.Ratliff & Associates, P.C.
serves organizations principally in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex but is also licensed in Washington and Alabama and serves clients in thirteen states.Job Description:
We are seeking to add a Staff Auditor II to assist our audit team in providing quality audit, review and compilation services to our clients. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Assisting with the completion of audit and other engagements
• Learning a thorough knowledge of the Client’s business and related needs.
• Performing research of current standards and common practices as applicable to clients
• Preparing financial statements, and management letters in accordance with professional and Firm standards.
• Traveling to client locations. Most clients are in the DFW area, but some out of town travel is required, especially in the Houston area. The successful Auditor candidate will demonstrate:
• Excellent time management skills
• Knowledge and ability to apply GAAP and GAAS
• Passion for working with churches and other religious organizations
• Knowledge of accounting for non profits, especially churches, is preferred
• Proficiency in use of computers and computer accounting software programs
• Ability to advance rapidly
• Ability to work independently
• Strong analytical, research and reasoning skills
• Outgoing personality
• Eager to learnRequirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with accounting hours required to obtain CPA eligibility
• CPA or CPA Candidate with eligibility and plans to sit for exam
• 1 or more years’ audit experience (public accounting experience with Not-for-profit organizations preferred)Call Mandy Bankston or John Ratliff at 817-795-5046 for additional information and/or interview. Additional information can also be found on our website at http://www.ratliffcpas.com