Currently we are looking to fill the position of a Communications Manager. Department:
$30,000- $40,000The Miami Rescue Mission and Broward Outreach Centers
is seeking a mature, experienced professional to serve as a Communications Manager. This individual must be capable of effectively planning, organizing, promoting, implementing, and managing media and advertising, web-based communications and social media, print communications, and event promotion. Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Communication preferred.
• Must have strong oral and composition skills
• Extensive knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Quark or Indesign.
• Experience in web design using Dreamweaver a plus.
• Demonstrated experience with Newsletters, brochures and other printed material from design to publication.
• High level of competency in Microsoft Word and Outlook.
• Ability to work with local media (TV, newspapers, etc.)
• Experience in Social Media a plus.Only local residents (Miami-Dade, Broward County) will be considered.The Miami Rescue Mission is a Christian non-profit organization which serves the homeless and needy of Miami-Dade and Broward Counties.
Mission Statement: Transform the lives of homeless men, women and children through comprehensive residential programs to effect lasting change and empower them to be productive members of society. We provide food, shelter, substance abuse treatment, education, computer literacy, job placement, healthcare, spiritual development and housing with Christian love, compassion and encouragement. Vision Statement: No one is homelessSend Cover Letter and Resume to:
Gordon Helsby, ComptrollerEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: