As a recognized leader in the education market, Alpha Omega Publications, a division of Glynlyon, Inc. ®, has been developing innovative curriculum and providing outstanding service and support to our customers for over 30 years. Through its virtual academies division, Glynlyon, Inc. ® provides exciting, leading-edge educational opportunities to students and partner schools around the country.
We are currently seeking a Director of Academy Sales for the development and performance of sales activities in the Global Academy market, staffing and directing the sales team, and providing leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability, customer satisfaction and growth in line with company vision and values.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Development and implementation of an annual sales plan
• Development of training, motivational and educational programs for clients and sales representatives.
• Management of sales staff including day-to-day supervision; located at corporate office
• Work closely with all key areas of the corporate team including operations, product development, software development, tech support, and other groups
• Conduct regular coaching and counseling with sales team to build motivation and selling skills
• Ensure that all sales team members meet or exceed all activity standards
• HS diploma required; Associate's or Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Five years of proven sales management experience
• Previous experience as a sales professional in a fast paced quota driven environment
• B2C sales experience required
• Strong ability to foster meaningful relationships
• Experience with Microsoft Office and Customer Relationship Management programs.
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and written to customers and all levels of management
• Ability to prioritize workload and perform multiple functions
• Ability to work independently, in a team environment and needs to be a self-starter
Location: Rock Rapids, IA
To see the full job description for the position please use this link, Director of Academy Sales, thank you.
To fill out an employment application, Click Here
Alpha Omega Publications/Alpha Omega Academy
804 N. 2nd Ave., East
Rock Rapids, IA 51246
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Student / Youth PastorChrist The Rock Community Church
- Cooper City, Florida
- October 27
Regional Director, MidwestChildren's Hunger Fund
- Homewood, Illinois
- October 27
Group Program Directors Needed – Work from Home!AHLI
- Headquartered in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- October 22
Learning Center CoordinatorCityteam
- San Jose, California
- October 13
Assistant Office ManagerThe Mailbox Club
- Valdosta, Georgia
- October 10
Alpha Omega Pbl. / The Glynlyon Learning Co.
For over 30 years, Alpha Omega Publications has been developing innovative Christian curricula and providing outstanding service and support. Founded by curriculum developers and writers, Alpha Omega Publications was born from a vision to provide homeschooling families, Christian schools, and book distributors with exceptional educational products and resources. More...