Company OverviewThe Glynlyon Learning Companies
are dedicated to the development and adoption of effective modalities of learning through tools, curricula, multimedia techniques, and various delivery strategies designed to best educate students regardless of their learning styles. ODYSSEYWARE® provides an electronic curriculum for grades 3-12. Alpha Omega Publications® provides Christian curriculum for grades kindergarten-12, including print and electronic optionsAlpha Omega Publications
Alpha Omega Publications (AOP) is a 30 year old Christian publishing company based in Rock Rapids, IA. We provide Christian curriculum for grades Pre-K thru 12. AOP offers several exciting product options, including our award winning Switched-On Schoolhouse, LIFEPAC, Horizons, and our fully accredited distance learning academy. Our mission is to educate, inspire and change lives. AOP has the vision, experience, tools, and options needed to make each child's educational experience a success.
Alpha Omega Publications' innovation gives customers the convenience, excellence, and affordability they need from a Christian curriculum provider. During the past three decades, Alpha Omega Publications has enjoyed the wonderful support of our loyal customers around the world. As a leader in the Christian publishing industry, Alpha Omega Publications is always striving to offer the best educational materials available. We look forward to the future and to many more years of developing Christian curricula and resources to help our customers achieve academic success! Do you have a heart for Christian Education or Homeschooling?
For 21st Century Virtual Learning methods, combining technology with education and facing challenges with software solutions? For helping families or schools find the best options in distance education? Take a look at this great opportunity to work for a prestigious, growing Educational Software Company!Director, Homeschool SalesPosition Description:
We seek an experienced, self-motivated, results-driven Director to grow, develop and manage our homeschool sales team. Do you have strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate others to produce? It's a great time to join us and be at the forefront of what Alpha Omega Publications/Glynlyon, Inc. is doing to bring both on-line and print quality education products and services to our customers. Duties and Responsibilities:
• Managing and growing the Homeschool Sales Group as they identify and develop potential customers and leads
• Hiring, training and development of all team members
• Driving the vision, setting goals for the team and ensuring those goals are reached
• Day to day supervision of staff: reviews, disciplinary actions, mentoring, coaching, etc.
• Ensure team members follow a consistent sales process for inbound and outbound
• Creating and implementing sales strategies and call campaigns
• Maintaining sales-related records
• Planning and scheduling daily, weekly, and monthly objectives to meet short- and long-term goals Minimum Qualifications:
• Sales management experience
• Successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
• Homeschooling experience a plus
• Dynamic, driven "doer"
• Experience in the trenches as a sales representative is helpful
• Five-plus years experience in sales
• B2C sales experience.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Prefer experience with Microsoft Office and CRM programs.
• Experience in school/educational materials/publishing industry preferred
• College degree a plus To Apply for the Director, Homeschool Sales position please use this link to see the Alpha Omega Publication Career Page on our website and proceed with your Application on our site, thank you.To fill out an employment application, Click HerePlease use this Email link (versus the Christianjobs.com site email) should you like to address any questions about the position.
Alpha Omega Publications/Alpha Omega Academy
804 N. 2nd Ave., East
Rock Rapids, IA 51246