The Glynlyon Learning Companies are dedicated to the development and adoption of effective modalities of learning through tools, curricula, multimedia techniques, and various delivery strategies designed to best educate students regardless of their learning styles. ODYSSEYWARE® provides an electronic curriculum for grades 3-12. Alpha Omega Publications® provides Christian curriculum for grades kindergarten-12, including print and electronic options
Alpha Omega Publications
Alpha Omega Publications (AOP) is a 30 year old Christian publishing company based in Rock Rapids, IA. We provide Christian curriculum for grades Pre-K thru 12. AOP offers several exciting product options, including our award winning Switched-On Schoolhouse, LIFEPAC, Horizons, and our fully accredited distance learning academy. Our mission is to educate, inspire and change lives. AOP has the vision, experience, tools, and options needed to make each child's educational experience a success.
Alpha Omega Publications' innovation gives customers the convenience, excellence, and affordability they need from a Christian curriculum provider. During the past three decades, Alpha Omega Publications has enjoyed the wonderful support of our loyal customers around the world. As a leader in the Christian publishing industry, Alpha Omega Publications is always striving to offer the best educational materials available. We look forward to the future and to many more years of developing Christian curricula and resources to help our customers achieve academic success!
If you are an experienced Business Development/Sales leader, with a background in Call Center management, this is a great opportunity to work for a prestigious company!
Director, Business Development / Inside SalesPosition Description:
Do you want to make a difference? Glynlyon, Inc.® is looking for an experienced, self-motivated, results-driven Director to grow, develop and manage our inside sales and business development teams. Do you have strong leadership skills and the ability to consistently produce beyond expectations? This is your chance to be part of a dynamic and growing Educational Software Company! It's a great time to join us and be at the forefront of what Glynlyon, Inc. is doing to bring both on-line and print quality education products and services to our customers. If you are a high energy, results-oriented sales leader, then we would like to speak to you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Managing and growing the Business Development Group as they identify and develop potential customers and leads
• Starting up and building a new Inside Sales Group to sell products in a call center environment.
• Hiring, training and development of all team members
• Driving the vision, setting goals for the teams and ensuring those goals are reached
• Day to day supervision of ever growing staff, reviews, disciplinary actions, mentoring, coaching, etc.
• Ensure sales teams follow a consistent sales process for both inbound and outbound
• Working closely with field sales teams
• Creating and implementing sales strategies and call campaigns
• Maintaining sales-related records
• Planning and scheduling daily, weekly, and monthly objectives to meet short- and long-term goals
• Proven leadership in sales
• Successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
• Call Center Management experience
• Dynamic, driven "doer"
• Experience in the trenches, as a sales rep. in telesales/call center
• Five-plus years experience in management
• B2B sales experience.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Prefer experience with Microsoft Office and CRM programs.
• Experience selling to schools or government agencies helpful, school sales experience preferred
• Experience in school/educational materials/publishing industry preferred
• College degree a plus
To Apply for the Director, Business Development / Inside Sales position please use this link to see the Alpha Omega Publication Career Page on our website and proceed with your Application on our site, thank you.
To fill out an employment application, Click Here
Please use this Email link (versus the Christianjobs.com site email) should you like to address any questions about the position.
Alpha Omega Publications/Alpha Omega Academy
804 N. 2nd Ave., East
Rock Rapids, IA 51246
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
GROUP PROGRAM DIRECTORS NEEDED – Work from Home!AHLI
- Headquartered in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- October 22
Radio Sales Account Executive-Dallas, TXSalem Media Group
- Dallas, Texas
- October 19
Advertising Sales Consultant-Omaha, NESalem Media Group
- Omaha, Nebraska
- October 18
Sales ProfessionalServiceMaster Performance
- Albuquerque, New Mexico
- October 12
Assistant Office ManagerThe Mailbox Club
- Valdosta, Georgia
- October 10
Alpha Omega Pbl. / The Glynlyon Learning Co.
For over 30 years, Alpha Omega Publications has been developing innovative Christian curricula and providing outstanding service and support. Founded by curriculum developers and writers, Alpha Omega Publications was born from a vision to provide homeschooling families, Christian schools, and book distributors with exceptional educational products and resources. More...