Thousand Pines Christian Camp & Conference Center in Crestline, CA is currently looking to fill the Guest Services Manager position. Position type:
Full Time salaried with benefits Department:
Guest Service Department Reports To:
Operations Director Starting Date:
Immediate Essential Functions
1. Oversee efficient execution of all cleaning and necessary preparation of camp facilities for excellent guest experiences while at Thousand Pines
2. Train and supervise the performance of the Guest Services staff (1full, 18 part time) to exceed guest expectations through their service
3. Manage staffing and resources to effectively meet the needs of guests and TP Departments within budget
4. Create and execute systems and procedures to meet housekeeping standards set by ACA, County Health Department, and Thousand Pines
5. Work with vendors to obtain competitive pricing on GS supplies
6. Maintain solid inventory of supplies and products, including safety and emergency items Additional Functions
1. Be the “eyes and ears” of the guest experience by inspecting facilities after groups depart to track & report damages or weaknesses.
2. Oversee of the storage, organization, and distribution of camp beds and linens
3. Oversee collection and reporting of “Lost and Found” items
4. Ensure unnecessary lights are off, thermostats lowered and doors are locked during shutdown times.
5. Work with Guest Relations Department and coordinate activities with Camp Host
6. When needed, coordinate shared staffing with Food Services to assist with serve out.
7. Other duties as assigned by the Operations Director Major Competency Areas
1. Management, and organizational skills
2. Leadership and communication skills
3. Ability to provide spiritual and emotional encouragement and care to GS staff.
4. Attention to detail
5. Assist in the creation of and adherence to the Guest Services budget Qualifications
1. Bachelors degree and/or proven management experience in the hospitality field
2. Agreement with Thousand Pines doctrinal statement and employee handbook Physical Demands
1. Must be able to lift 50 pounds
2. Ability to work in inclement weather
3. Abilities sufficient to carry out the essential functions of the job IMPORTANT INFO:
Applicants must submit a Resume with a Thousand Pines Employment Application (see link below)
. Resumes without completed applications will not be considered.
Please downloaded the Year Round Employment Application using this link. EMAIL:
Thousand Pines Christian Camp & Conference Center
Attn: Anita Tirado, HR Manager
PO Box 3288
Crestline, CA 92325