Esperanza Health Center serves over 6,000 patients in the North Philadelphia community, providing holistic, bilingual and bicultural health care services.
Esperanza's health care providers are all highly-qualified and Board-certified, and everyone on the clinical staff speaks both Spanish and English. Esperanza has been recognized on multiple occasions by several local managed care plans for excellence in care.Esperanza Health Center has two locations in North Philadelphia:
3156 Kensington Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19134
5th STREET OFFICE
2940 N. 5th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19133
(Closed Saturdays)Medical Services at Esperanza Health Center
Esperanza Health Center serves over 6,000 patients through over 24,000 medical care visits annually, and is recognized as a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC). Esperanza meets patient needs daily by offering comprehensive primary medical services for adults and children.Esperanza Health Center is Currently looking to fill the Position for a Phlebotomist Job Summary:
Hourly position working with adult and pediatric patients. Role includes phlebotomy, processing of lab specimens, inventory and ordering of laboratory and phlebotomy supplies, performance of in-house lab tests, maintenance of lab reference spreadsheets, oversight of Medical Assistants covering lunch for phlebotomy , communication with outside labs, assisting in implementation of new initiatives to promote smooth functioning of the phlebotomy lab. Position may include some Medical Assistant duties during the afternoons as time permits. Qualifications:
-Strong interpersonal skills.
• Experienced Phlebotomist or Medical Assistant in outpatient phlebotomy lab with recent blood drawing and specimen preparation experience.
• Excellent organizational skills with careful attention to details.
• Solid math skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong computer skills in Word and Excell.
• Ability to perform well under pressure.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish.
• Willingness to make a 2 year commitment. For more information or to apply, please send your Resume/CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or by mail to:
Please indicate what position you are applying for as we have multiple positions we are filling.
Visit our Website
to view all current Job Postings