This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Client Services Manager
Cahoots Communications Inc.
Denver Metro, Colorado, United States
Date Posted: 07/19/2010
Categories: Advertising/PR - Communications
Job Type: Full-Time
Cahoots Communications specializes in serving nonprofits that represent hundreds of faith-based, civic, cultural, educational and humanitarian causes in Colorado and around the world. Officially, we’re an advertising agency. But we cover the full spectrum of marketing that integrates branding, fundraising, public relations and more ... for clients who believe they can change the world—and do.
Client Services Manager
• Full-time position, 40 hours per week, available immediately.
• Manages client relationships and accounts, with responsibility to implement plans and projects including print, web, email and social media communications that are relevant to marketing, advertising, public relations, special events and fundraising.
• Writes and edits copy for a variety of uses. Maintains brand integrity for each client through attention to graphic and copy standards.
• Develops and fulfills paid advertising and sponsorship plans, including management of insertion orders and schedules. Manages allocated budgets for campaigns and projects. Measures results and provides reports to demonstrate outcomes.
• Works in cooperation with all aspects of integrated communications for Cahoots clients: account coordination, creative, strategy, production and fulfillment.
• Reports to the Vice President of Client Services.
• Demonstrates excellent ability in spoken and written communication, including keen proof-reading skills and attention to detail.
• Is able to concurrently manage multiple projects and priorities to fulfill deadlines.
• Has experience in planning and buying media for advertising campaigns.
• Has solid computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Internet navigation and research, and email and calendar systems. Knowledge of project/customer database programs is a strong plus.
• Actively maintains current knowledge of common marketing practices and trends, with particular attention to the nonprofit sector.
• Has a bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism or business, and 5+ years of experience in integrated marketing communications.
To apply for this position, please submit a packet that includes:
• Cover Letter: Describe your specific skills, experience and qualifications to fulfill the job description. Since 80 percent of Cahoots clients are faith-based, please indicate how your interests and background are relevant to serving this nonprofit sector.
• Resume: List your employment, experience and education.
• Samples: Include at least 3 samples of relevant work you have produced. PDF documents and/or links to online content are acceptable.
Please submit Application materials by email to Start@CahootsInc.com. Applications are due August 3, 2010. No phone calls, please.