ADF named “Best Christian Workplace” for the fifth straight year!How would you like to work closely with attorneys on contemporary cultural and societal issues?
The Alliance Defense Fund (ADF) is a dynamic national legal alliance defending the right to hear and speak the Truth through strategy, training, funding, and litigation. ADF exists for one reason: TO WIN! Please visit our site to understand the Purpose
of The Alliance Defense Fund and click on the Careers
link to view our Statement of Faith
and Guiding Principles
. ADF is currently seeking candidates of the highest caliber for the following position:ADF is seeking a highly professional Strategic Placement Administrator who will provide coordination and
support for the Strategic Training and Placement and Career Development Teams.
will respond to highly diversified inquires from ADF departments, law schools, attorneys,
academicians, and allied organizations. You will coordinate training and a variety of
programs. You will be responsible for researching, collecting and preparing reports and
analytics. Position Specifications:
• B.A. in Business Administration, Communications, related field or equivalent
• 5+ years of progressive program administrator experience preferably within alegal environment;
• Strong internet research and project management skills
• Proven organizational skills
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team setting or work independentlywhen needed;
• Strong computer skills: M.S. Office Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Strong networking skills
• Ability to travel as neededARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ORGANIZATION WITH A COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE, TOO?We have it!
ADF offers team members a competitive compensation and benefits
package that includes major medical insurance, dental care, medical and dependent
care reimbursement, paid disability, long-term care insurance, and life insurance. ADF
also offers a 401(k) plan with a generous company match. Work and life balance is
important to the well-being of our team members. You will receive paid time off (PTO)
that starts accruing from your hire date and 10
paid holidays per year.
Has your interest been piqued? We hope so, and we want to hear from you today
you’ve got the desire and passion to serve at ADF! Apply for this position by visiting our website or, email your Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to the title of the position within your email and/or cover letter, or fax it to 480-388-8002. For more information about the Alliance Defense Fund, visit our website to view our Testimonials.