Esperanza Health Center serves over 6,000 patients in the North Philadelphia community, providing holistic, bilingual and bicultural health care services.
Esperanza's health care providers are all highly-qualified and Board-certified, and everyone on the clinical staff speaks both Spanish and English. Esperanza has been recognized on multiple occasions by several local managed care plans for excellence in care.Esperanza Health Center has two locations in North Philadelphia:
3156 Kensington Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19134
5th STREET OFFICE
2940 N. 5th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19133
(Closed Saturdays)Medical Services at Esperanza Health Center
Esperanza Health Center serves over 6,000 patients through over 24,000 medical care visits annually, and is recognized as a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC). Esperanza meets patient needs daily by offering comprehensive primary medical services for adults and children.Esperanza Health Center is Currently looking to fill the Position of Behavioral Health Consultant Job Summary:
Esperanza Health Center, a faith based primary health care clinic in Philadelphia seeks a full-time Behavioral Health Consultant
to serve as a member of the primary care provider team providing brief, immediate behavioral health support and interventions as part of integrated primary care services. Refers patients, when appropriate, to social services and external psychiatric counseling. Qualifications:
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Must be able to provide quick and accurate clinical assessments, and design culturally-appropriate behavioral health interventions
• Ability to integrate faith and practice
• Proficiency in Spanish recommended or willingness to learn
• Knowledge of basic psycho-pharmacology is an asset
• LSWs, LCSWs and/or Psy.D's who have a valid, current clinical license in Pennsylvania, or are able to be licensed in Pennsylvania, are encouraged to apply. MSW applicants will also be considered.
Salary position includes vacation and sick time, holidays, medical benefits and retirement plan.For more information or to apply, please send your Resume/CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
Cassandra Jackson, Human Resources Manager
Esperanza Health Center
3156 Kensington Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19134-2400
Phone: 215-831-1100 x286
Please indicate what position you are applying for as we have multiple positions we are filling.
Visit our Website
to view all current Job Postings