Opportunity for Experienced Christian Leader
Joni and Friends is seeking a self starter to develop a local Joni and Friends office. You must have an entrepreneurial skill set and a ministry mind set. You are fully responsible for the fund-raising and fiscal health of the local office. Utilizing the ministry’s programs, projects, and processes, you will make a major impact for Christ in the San Francisco Bay Area
. You need to be teachable and flexible, with a passion to reach those affected by disability while mobilizing the church to do the same.The idea candidate should…
• Exhibit love for the Lord Jesus as expressed in leadership in church and /or para-church ministry.
• Possess proven track record of directing and growing non-profit ministry.
• Be skilled in strategic planning, budgeting, board and staff development.
• Be familiar with serving among a marginalized population.
• Have successful fundraising record including major donors and foundations.
• Have history of volunteer recruitment and management.
• Know how to implement and manage multiple programs simultaneously.
• Have ability to travel internationally and lead cross-cultural short term projects.
• Have a Bachelor or Masters Degree in business or Organizational Leadership/Development or equivalent work experience.
• Utilize excellent communications, Training, and writing skills (Bilingual English/Spanish or English/ASL preferred)
• Have a flexible schedule and be willing and available to work regularly during evenings and on weekends.Consideration will only be given to candidates who forward their Resumes to the Email Address as noted. Please do not apply on this site, thank you.Resumes and Cover Letters should be sent to…Joni and Friends International Disability Ministry at firstname.lastname@example.orgNo phone calls please.