This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Arlington, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 09/27/2010
Job Type: Full-Time
We are a growing, dynamic faith-based non-profit organization committed to translating God’s Word into every language that needs it. Our vision is to see God’s Word transforming lives in every language in this generation. Our mission is to accelerate Scripture translation and impact through Great Commission partnerships, for people without God’s Word in their language. We are seeking a CRM Manager to serve with our IT team.
As our CRM Administrator, you will be responsible for preserving and extending Seed Company staff capabilities through maintenance, support and evolution of our Salesforce Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) platform.
The ideal candidate will be consistently responsive to organizational needs and gain personal fulfillment when helping others succeed and realize achievement when facilitating team goals. Effective interpersonal skills including communication, maturity, creativity and a high energy level are crucial.
Your skill and experience in CRM administration will have eternal results as you engage with our vision to see God's Word transforming lives in every language, in this generation!
• Provide primary support for users of the CRM System including the development, marketing, finance, and
• Perform administrative tasks in the system;
• Actively pursues ways to improve staff efficiency by soliciting feedback;
• Generate solutions involving development of business practices, reports and workflows.
Your strong faith in Jesus Christ as Savior, God-honoring lifestyle, passion for the Word of God and provision of the Word of God to every people group in their own language is essential to thriving and succeeding, as are the following skills, abilities and experience:
• Minimum one year experience in CRM management – (nonprofit experience a plus);
• Prior experience with SalesForce/Common Ground desirable;
• Demonstrated ability to understand user needs and to design solutions appropriate to those needs;
• Demonstrated ability to document how-to’s and procedures for users and administrators;
• Demonstrated ability to translate requests for data into queries and reports in the CRM system;
• Demonstrated ability to follow relationships between application data fields and underlying database structure;
• Ability to design reports to address needs for specific information;
• Familiarity with computer networking and security issues;
• Basic knowledge of tools for database design, performance monitoring and user interface development;
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Access, Windows Server, Remote Desktop, and Microsoft Office products;
• Working knowledge of web technologies;
We value our staff members’ time and efforts. Salary is based on demonstrated experience and ability. Additionally, we offer a generous benefits plan (paid time off; medical plan, dental, and vision reimbursement plan); and future growth opportunities within the company. We build a work environment for our staff, where people learn and grow with the company. We are collaborative, creative and innovative, with each person expected to contribute to meaningful impact and eternal outcomes.
To respond to this opportunity, please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
The Seed Company makes employment decisions in accordance with applicable federal and state employment laws and regulations. As a religious organization, we are entitled to make employment decisions on the basis of religious beliefs and practices of the applicant or employee. All positions require a personal commitment to Christ, evidenced by personal testimony and identification with a local church.