The Regional Manager for the Former Soviet Union/CIS will develop & nurtures productive interpersonal & working relationships with field partners through:
• Effective & culturally sensitive written/oral communication.
• Promotes, negotiates and coordinates FCBH Audio Bible projects.
• Ensures FCBH reports are provided to Development & Communications personnel.
• Oversees all budgetary activities for our listening programs.
• Supervises development of comprehensive funding needs assessment.
• Provides consultation to Language Recording Division by seeking new recording opportunities with partners and assisting in communication and problem resolution with the recording centers.
• Provides/coordinates translation services as needed.
• Supervises Hosanna support staff & regional field coordinators. Ideal Candidates
• Requires min. 4 yrs experience in mgmt plus B.A. or equivalent experience.
• Preference given to those with international business backgrounds.
• Knowledge of the region’s culture, economy, people groups, etc. is essential.
• Candidates should have Christian ministry/missions experience; Russian language fluency required.
• Also requires strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical & PC skills and the ability to travel internationally 4-6 times per year.We are looking for candidates with a heart to reach others throughout the world with Audio Bibles.
We offer an interdenominational Christian environment with mission-driven dedicated staff. Competitive salary based on experience, paid travel expenses, insurance/benefit programs, paid holidays and leave benefits. To Apply for this position please forward your Resume and Cover Letter to the following Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org ,thank you.
2421 Aztec Rd. NE
Albuquerque, NM 87107
Phone: (505) 881-3321 or (800) 545-6552,
FAX: (505) 884-3667.
For more information please visit our site and the Hosanna Job Opportunities