The Media Relations Specialist will represent and promote the ministry while managing FCBH’s image with all media and the general public.
• Developing and executing communication plans to further FCBH goals and objectives.
• Acting as ministry spokesperson.
• Conducting radio/TV/print interviews and coordinating interview opportunities for key staff members.
• Identifying and promoting FCBH stories to reporters;
• Creating and strategizing national and international press releases.
• Managing large-scale special projects, Radio Media/Blog Tours and social media presence.
• Regular website content coordination with web team.
• Advising leadership on PR concerns.
• Monitoring and reviewing news and media coverage analytics.
• Developing and strengthening relationships with media representatives and travel as necessary.
• Must have 5+ yrs Media/Public Relations exp., preferably in a ministry/non-profit setting.
• BA in Public Relations, Marketing, Mass Communications or Journalism.
• Advanced writing and editing skills.
• Excellent verbal communication skills with diverse audiences.
• Strong familiarity with current digital technology and social media.
• Knowledge of cultural differences and issues as they apply to international media.
• Demonstrated project management skills.
• Ability to work with very tight deadlines.
• Strong MS Office proficiency and strong Biblical knowledge with a heart for reaching all people with Audio Scripture.
We are looking for candidates with a heart to reach others throughout the world with Audio Bibles.
We offer an interdenominational Christian environment with mission-driven dedicated staff. Competitive salary based on experience, paid travel expenses, insurance/benefit programs, paid holidays and leave benefits.
To Apply for this position please forward your Resume and Cover Letter to the following Email Address email@example.com ,thank you.
2421 Aztec Rd. NE
Albuquerque, NM 87107
Phone: (505) 881-3321 or (800) 545-6552,
FAX: (505) 884-3667.
For more information please visit our site and the Hosanna Job Opportunities page.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- October 26
WriterFirst Liberty Institute
- Plano, Texas
- October 19
Executive Development Representative - HoustonThe Seed Company
- Houston, Texas
- October 12
Digital MarketerCRISTA Ministries
- Seattle, Washington
- October 4
Elementary School Teachers in China - Still Interviewing!Academics In Asia
- China, Not Assigned
- July 4
Hosanna-Faith Comes By Hearing
Hosanna is a non-profit Audio Bible Ministry dedicated to sending God's Word to the poor and illiterate throughout the world. We record language narrations and create Faith Comes By Hearing Bible listening programs in partnership with the United Bible Societies, American Bible Society, Wycliffe Bible Translators, etc. We are based in Albuquerque, NM and have regional recording centers throughout the world. http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com More...