All candidates must apply using our online application system at www.ccu.edu/humanresources. Thank you for applying with CCU!
The Assistant Vice President for Enrollment Development (AVP-ED) is responsible for all adult undergraduate and graduate recruiting, admissions and enrollment for programs in the College of Adult and Graduate Studies (CAGS). The AVP-ED plans and leads local, regional and national new student recruitment to achieve annual and long-term qualified student enrollment, program recruitment and tuition revenue goals.
CAGS programs are delivered in classrooms, online and in hybrid formats. Students are recruited for specific programs and locations and are enrolled in degree completion cohorts that start when assigned cohort enrollment volumes are met.
The AVP-ED will have a track record of experience building and leading a successful strategic recruiting, business development and/or marketing group. They will demonstrate a strong commitment to the evangelical nondenominational mission of Colorado Christian University. As part of the CAGS executive team they will provide strategic planning, budgeting, continuous quality improvement and policy development in the area of enrollment development.
This senior management position leads a talented new student enrollment team including recruiting, business development and marketing professionals. The enrollment development team is deployed throughout Colorado in regional education centers, a global enrollment center in Northglenn and a central office in Lakewood. The AVP-ED reports to the Vice President for the College of Adult and Graduate Studies and is a member of the CAGS executive team.
This individual will have a distinguished record of leading a successful data driven enrollment and/or client building sales program and a demonstrated commitment to the mission and values of a Christian university. They will be highly organized. Strategic thinking, collaborative planning, expertise in the use of technology and data/business analysis skills are essential.
This position is responsible for planning, organizing and directing efforts to market the university’s adult undergraduate and graduate degree programs to prospective students, alumni, employers, parents, pastors, educational institutions, professional agencies and organizations, and the community to meet enrollment goals. Develop, monitor and evaluate the related marketing plans including events, publications, outreach activities, promotions, telemarketing, campaigns, and recruitment activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provide exceptional recruiting and enrollment services to students, faculty, staff, and the community through a culture of excellence and commitment.
2. Work creatively and diligently to attain optimal student enrollment and student success through the pursuit of best practices.
3. Oversee the staff under the umbrella of CAGS enrollment development; recruiting, enrollment, business development and marketing as designated by the vice president of the College of Adult and Graduate Studies (VP-CAGS), and provide leadership in the daily operations.
4. Ensure that the marketing and enrollment development services provided as a whole are of exceptional quality.
5. Work as a member of a CAGS executive team to further the advancement of a one-stop shop for services to students regarding admissions, financial aid, registration, distant student support and other areas supporting enrollment of CAGS students.
6. Provide collaborative leadership with the VP-CAGS and leaders of the various CAGS units and partnering units to enhance enrollment.
7. Recommend and work with others to develop policies, procedures and practices to further the mission, scope and scale of enrollment development and to enhance the university, business, church and community relationships.
8. Proactively analyze situations and anticipate potential problems in the university that may impede the accomplishment of the CAGS enrollment development goals and the goals of other units within the university as they pertain to enrollment development and stability.
9. Provide financial management of the resources of the assigned departments and advise the VP-CAGS on decisions related to budget and personnel.
10. Evaluate the performance of the leader of each unit and staff member reporting directly and work collaboratively in developing annual goals and objectives for each individual and his/her unit. Current direct reports include four regional enrollment directors, one business developer, one director of strategic marketing, the director of the global enrollment center and an administrative assistant.
11. Encourage the continued professional development of the administrative, recruiting and support staff within assigned departments.
12. Work collaboratively with the Information Technology Group and Service Central team to ensure the technology and service support needs are met.
1. Experience in planning, organizing, conducting and evaluating enrollment development activities.
2. Willingness and ability to work to achieve goals outside of the boundaries of a conventional work week; a broad knowledge of enrollment issues and trends in the field especially as they relate to a tuition-driven private institution.
3. A track record of successfully reaching multiple enrollment objectives; excellent managerial, sales training, team-building and communication skills; and a genuine enthusiasm for students, the university and the position.
4. An advanced degree is preferred but not required. Any combination equivalent to a master's degree in business administration or related field and 5 yrs. increasingly responsible experience in marketing higher education is a plus.
5. Skills in student information systems and other technologies that support and advance enrollment management functions.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Group Program Directors Needed – Work from Home!AHLI
- Headquartered in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- October 22
Radio Sales Account Executive-Dallas, TXSalem Media Group
- Dallas, Texas
- October 19
Advertising Sales Consultant-Omaha, NESalem Media Group
- Omaha, Nebraska
- October 18
Learning Center CoordinatorCityteam
- San Jose, California
- October 13
Sales ProfessionalServiceMaster Performance
- Albuquerque, New Mexico
- October 12
Colorado Christian University
Colorado Christian University cultivates knowledge and love of God in a Christ-centered community of learners and scholars, with an enduring commitment to the integration of exemplary academics, spiritual formation, and engagement with the world. More...