Director of DevelopmentInternational China Concern is a Christian development organization changing lives by bringing love, hope and opportunity to Chinas abandoned and disabled.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Director of Development (Donor Relations Manager) with a flair for identifying and harnessing opportunities to meet the funding requirements for our organization. The main focus of the role will be to:
• Develop and implement an annual fund raising plan for International China Concern
• Build and maintain strong productive relationships with foundations, institutions and individual donors
• Build the skill base of our National Office development officers to meet the needs of the organisation
• Communicate on fundraising needs throughout the ICC network and update as necessary
• Highlight forward donor giving patterns to allow for cash-flow projections
• Participate actively within the International Operations Leadership team to impact all levels of the organisation
If you have previous experience in a fundraising, public relations or marketing role, an ability to work independently with a passion for building strong relationships with donors then email firstname.lastname@example.org and discover how you can make a difference in the lives of Chinas disabled and abandoned.
ICC is a volunteer organization, however this vacancy is being advertised with a salary that will be negotiated at time of offer.To apply for the position description and selection criteria:
EMAIL: Jannene Wall at email@example.com
OR Call +61 (0) 401-696-906
Further information on the work of ICC and how you can participate can be found through this link on our website http://english.chinaconcern.org/participate