This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Vice President of Finance
Northern Virginia, Virginia, United States
Date Posted: 06/07/2010
Job Type: Full-Time
Christian non-profit organization in Northern Virginia is seeking a Vice President of Finance.
Basic responsibilities include:
• Oversight/supervision of all accounting staff and department (cash, A/R, A/P, payroll, fixed assets, etc)
• Creation of financial reports on a monthly basis
• Work with auditors to ensure annual independent audit
• Prepare necessary documents for state and federal tax filings
• Develop and implement accounting policies and procedures
• Responsible for overall organization of files and the accounting system
Suitable candidates will exhibit a strong Christian faith and possess, at minimum, a bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance and CPA certification. Ten years or more of relevant experience and extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office required. Qualified candidates - please submit your letter of interest and resume via e-mail or fax (866-401-8135), attention: HR Department.