Children’s Ministry Director/Pastor, Lebanon, PAFull-timeChurch of 1000Children (birth-5th grade) approx. 250Lebanon Area Evangelical Free Church is looking for a man or woman of Godly character and spiritual maturity to oversee, lead and guide the Children’s Ministry.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic individual who can work as a team player in all facets of CM. We desire a leader who can lead, motivate and equip both paid and volunteer staff. This vision will be carried out through relevant, passionate, Scripture driven programming that incorporates the equipping of parents to guide their children into spiritual maturity. We seek to accomplish this mission in fun and loving environments that inspire and encourage both our children and their families. Preferred Qualifications:
• An undergraduate or graduate degree in Children’s Ministry, Christian Education, Elementary Education or some related field.
• Two to three years experience leading Children’s Ministry of 100 plus children.
• Experience in Biblical teaching, equipping and counseling parents. This job is three-fold in nature:
• Ministry to children, which includes creating excellent environments and memorable experiences that exposes them to the transforming truth of the Word of God.
• Ministry to parents, which includes communication and helping parents to develop strategies in order to disciple their children.
• Ministry to volunteers, which includes recruiting, training and development of the CM volunteers.
We would like you to check out our church via our Website
and also take a look at the complete job description for the Director of Children’s Ministry
If you think you would be a good fit here at Lebanon Area Evangelical Free Church, please use this link to access the PDF Application
or the Word Application
and send it back to the church by EMAIL to the Attention of: Tiffany Collins email@example.com
.We hope to close the application process in July, but will await God’s timing.