WorldVenture is a faith-based sending organization for missionaries, and is located in Littleton, Colorado.
Please visit our websites Job Openings page and forward your Cover Letter, Resume and our Employment Application to the following Email link.
Job Title: Web Marketing Specialist
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports To: Director of Communications
The Web Marketing Specialist will provide the maintenance, production, and development of various web resources and content. This person will participate in the creative development and planning for the organizational web strategy, including online training, online marketing, and online promotions. This position will also include missionary and corporate support for web-oriented services including e-Newsletter broadcasts and various electronic media projects.
• Generate and edit articles, marketing copy, and manipulate various web content to web standards
• Create ad marketing, social network marketing, and email marketing
• Create web page design and content creation (HTML, CSS, graphics creation, etc.)
• Create media and web distribution of media (i.e. Flash animation, video streaming, photo slide shows, utility, and illustration graphics)
• Provide customer service to regional offices, missionaries, and home office staff regarding various organizational web platforms
• Participate on the creative team for web development
• Develop web page design and content creation
• Provide customer service and answer web-related questions for all employees
• Provide creative input and suggestions at creative briefings
• Assist in general production projects
• Other related duties as assigned
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Working knowledge of network and Internet architecture (i.e. IP Addresses vs. URLS, DNS vs. IIS, .NET vs. PHP) required
• Working knowledge and experience with database driven websites, primarily SQL server/ASP.NET experience preferred
• Competent understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, Flash, and Video Editing a plus
• Strong language and web writing skills required
• Strong graphic design skills required
• Experience with ASP.NET programming a plus
• Experience with multiple Content Management Systems preferred
• Enthusiastic Christian commitment and personal interest in the ministry of WorldVenture
• Christian character that reflects and embodies the Christian values, beliefs and principles foundational to WorldVenture, and a willingness to subscribe to the eight-point doctrinal statement
• Service-oriented attitude that welcomes answering questions and providing assistance to others
• A team player that displays humility and a learner’s attitude
• Dedication to WorldVenture’s vital and significant ministry
• Deep commitment to a personal relationship with God and a desire to serve Him in a world-wide ministry
Education or Formal Training: Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
Work Environment/Physical Activities:
• Office environment with periods of sitting
• Interaction with internal/external customers
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
WorldVenture is a mission network of passionate people connected in the common cause of seeing the Great Commission fulfilled. We send Christian workers into over 70 countries throughout the world. More...