This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Church Resource Ministries
Anaheim, California, United States
Date Posted: 05/25/2010
Categories: Human Resources
Job Type: Full-Time
CRM is an international evangelical Christian non-profit organization, serving missionally to strengthen and multiply churches worldwide. The organization has approximately 450 staff serving in 26 countries with a $15 million budget.
The Staff Relations Administrative Assistant holds primary responsibility for the day-to-day operations of the front office, and supports the Staff Relations department with data administration and reporting, and clerical assignments. As the first person contact for donor calls and visitors, this is a valued position for CRM; requiring someone friendly, professional, and helpful.
• HRIS (human resource information system) input, maintenance, and reporting
• Answering Incoming Calls
• Front Office Appearance and Organization
• Filing and Document Management
• Mail – incoming and outgoing
• Supply Orders
• Clerical duties as assigned by the Staff Relations Manager
• Competent computer skills, including Word and Excel in a Microsoft Windows environment
• Excellent organizational skills
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Skills in database management and record keeping
• Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality
• Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
Education and Experience
• Some college preferred
• Some reception or work with public preferred
This is a 30-hour per week, full time position.
Only qualified candidates need apply. Please submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 714.779.0189.