Behavioral Health Tech /CaregiverTeen girls group home.
Weekday/weekend. FT and PT $10.50+/hr + benefits. AZ DL. HS/GED. 1 yr exp. North PhoenixPh:
602-326-2253 Fax: 602 569-3516Email:
Esteeminc2@yahoo.comESTEEM CHILDREN'S SERVICES
is a Christian organization that provides care for abused and neglected teen females. We are looking for individuals to work in group homes in the North Phoenix area. ECS seeks out emotionally strong individuals with a desire to work with less fortunate children in a nurturing homelike environment. We need people who can be sensitive to the effects of abuse and who can patiently help them work through their hurts and frustrations on a daily basis.JOB DESCRIPTION:
The primary task is the supervision of 6-10 teen females in a residential setting.
• Most daytime positions include documentation, phone communication, meal preparation, transportation, managing behaviors, active participation in activities, and general housekeeping chores.
• Weekend positions primarily focus on supervision and interaction with residents and involve participation in Church and recreational activities, with valley wide and sometimes out of town transportation.
• Night shift positions are generally housekeeping positions and include some documentation, and meal preparation. These are not sleeping positions.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Supervise and ensure the safety of the residents.
• Oversee and assist with meal preparation and household chores.
• Transport in a 15 passenger van and accompany residents to appointments, outings, church services and other activities as assigned.
• Monitor and manage disruptive behavior in a positive and effective manner
• Document incident reports, daily activities, etc accurately
• Dispense medication
• Participate in monthly meetings
• Other duties as assigned MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
• One year of verifiable experience in a position working with teens.
• High school diploma/GED
• Valid AZ Driver's license with good driving record
• Must be able to pass certification for First Aid/CPR/Crisis prevention
• 24 years or olderIDEAL
Candidate would be a person of good moral character with a joyful caring attitude who would be a good role model for our girls. This person would have good communication, documentation and interpersonal skills.To apply for this position please forward your Resume and Cover Letter by EMAIL to the following address: email@example.com