This position will serve on the Samaritan’s Purse/Operation Christmas Child – USA International Team
working with volunteer leadership teams in numerous countries in West & Central Africa under the direction of the Regional Director.
The Regional Manager
will support the Regional Director
in relationship building, recruitment, selection, training, and development of volunteer leaders to carry out the OCC ministry. Attention will be given to OCC-related processes with special emphasis on the OCC Discipleship Program. Responsibilities Include:
* Working with national and regional volunteer leadership teams by training and consulting with them as they facilitate the distribution of shoebox gifts in their respective countries
* Providing guidance and training for the OCC Discipleship Program
* Monitoring the importation and distribution of shoebox gifts into the various destination countries
* Developing prayer networks throughout each of the assigned countries
* Managing assigned special projects Pre-requisites:
* Experience living and working in West and/or Central Africa
* Bachelor’s degree and two or more years’ related experience and/or training
* Fluency in French is requiredTravel Requirement:
60 – 90 days of international travel per yearUse these Links to learn more about the position for the OCC Int'l Regional Manager, West & Central Africa (424) and to fill out an Online Application.