Turning Point for God is an international ministry with a vision to reach every language group in the world with the gospel and the teachings of God’s Word. From its modest beginning twenty-seven years ago, Turning Point is now accessible to 2.5 billion people worldwide every day through radio, television, and the Internet.
• Work as an integral part of the Web Services workteam. Responsible to develop, deploy, and administer technical aspects of all Internet-related applications and services as assigned by Information Services leadership.
• Technical management of the content management system including application and template development, permissions management, topic list management, etc.
• Develop/maintain website applications and pages per specifications and schedule.
• Perform complete testing of website applications.
• Administration of all search engine and statistical reporting systems.
• Work with our media team and media-hosting provider(s) to incorporate various media assets onto websites.
• Integrate ministry websites with other business processes/systems per specifications and schedules.
• Keep source code well-maintained at all times per department standards and industry best-practices.
• Stay abreast of emerging web technologies and industry best practices.
• Actively participate in Internet-related strategic and tactical planning
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years of web application development experience with Microsoft tools strongly preferred
• MUST have demonstrated proficiency in the following technologies:
• Object-oriented programming languages (C#/C++/Java)
• Microsoft ASP.Net
• XHTML/HTML/CSS and be able to author HTML without reliance upon a code generating tool such as FrontPage/Dreamweaver
• Microsoft Office (Word/Excel)
• Design, and deployment of relational databases (MS SQL Server preferred)
• SQL programming language (Microsoft T/SQL expertise preferred)
• Web-servers and hosting of websites using Microsoft IIS.
• Demonstrated ability to work well within a small development team structure.
• MUST be able to provide examples of work done in the past.
• Salary comensurate with experience
• Extremely competitive employee health and retirement benefit programs
• A relocation allowance is not available for this position
• Position is in Turning Point’s international headquarters in Lakeside, CA.
Please email your résumé with a cover letter, Christian testimony, and salary history to email@example.com
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Group Program Directors Needed – Work from Home!AHLI
- Headquartered in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- October 22
Web DeveloperTurning Point
- Lakeside, California
- October 13
Assistant Office ManagerThe Mailbox Club
- Valdosta, Georgia
- October 10
Assistant Technical Services ManagerThe Mailbox Club
- Valdosta, Georgia
- October 10
Senior Accounting ManagerTri Star Sports & Entertainment Group
- Nashville, Tennessee
- October 7
Turning Point for God
Turning Point’s mission is to deliver the unchanging Word of God to an ever-changing world. We strive to promote ministry in the lives of our listeners by teaching them to reach their own circle of influence for Jesus Christ and to build up the local church by building-up the people of the local church. We are dedicated to the daily walk of our listeners and viewers by providing Bible study resources to help them grow spiritually. Turning Point is a nonprofit organization recognized for tax-deductible giving by the federal government. More...