The mission of Students for Life of America is to: educate pro-life college students about the issues of abortion, euthanasia, and infanticide; identify pro-life student leaders; equip college pro-lifers with the training, skills and resources to be effective and successful; promote student activity to other local, college and national groups.Students for Life of America Job Description: Job Title:
We have two Field Agent positions available. Field Agents must live or be willing to re-locate to these regions.1.) Missouri / Kansas / Arkansas Region
2.) California /Arizona /Nevada Region Summary:
Assists Field Director in managing the day-to-day operations of campus pro-life field organization to identify, recruit and train campus pro-life students to start and maintain their own independent campus pro-life organizations. Reports progress daily to SFLA Field Director. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned by the Field Director or Executive Staff.
• Will open and manage a Field Office in designated region.
• Starts new campus pro-life groups
• Coordinates and trains students to start and maintain their independent campus pro-life organization.
• Establishes relationships with existing groups in region.
• Advise students on organizational issues via phone and email.
• Travel to various regional conferences and college campuses to train and help students get their campus groups off the ground.
• Network with other campus-based organizations to stay abreast of campus issues.
• Cultivating working relationships with talented students, donors, and movement pro-life leaders. Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Other Qualifications:
• Extensive knowledge of campus issues and preferably campus activism a must.
• Experience running or working on a campus pro-life organization is a prerequisite.
• Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook required.
• Must be willing to travel and re-locate to various regions of the country.
• Field Agents must also have a vehicle for traveling as well as auto insurance.To apply for one of these Field Agent positions please forward your Resume and Cover Letter to the following EMAIL Address, thank you.