The mission of Students for Life of America is to: educate pro-life college students about the issues of abortion, euthanasia, and infanticide; identify pro-life student leaders; equip college pro-lifers with the training, skills and resources to be effective and successful; promote student activity to other local, college and national groups.
Students for Life of America Job Description:
Job Title: Field Agent
Reports To: Field Director
Location: We have two Field Agent positions available. Field Agents must live or be willing to re-locate to these regions.
1.) Missouri / Kansas / Arkansas Region
2.) California /Arizona /Nevada Region
Assists Field Director in managing the day-to-day operations of campus pro-life field organization to identify, recruit and train campus pro-life students to start and maintain their own independent campus pro-life organizations. Reports progress daily to SFLA Field Director.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Other duties may be assigned by the Field Director or Executive Staff.
• Will open and manage a Field Office in designated region.
• Starts new campus pro-life groups
• Coordinates and trains students to start and maintain their independent campus pro-life organization.
• Establishes relationships with existing groups in region.
• Advise students on organizational issues via phone and email.
• Travel to various regional conferences and college campuses to train and help students get their campus groups off the ground.
• Network with other campus-based organizations to stay abreast of campus issues.
• Cultivating working relationships with talented students, donors, and movement pro-life leaders.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Extensive knowledge of campus issues and preferably campus activism a must.
• Experience running or working on a campus pro-life organization is a prerequisite.
• Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook required.
• Must be willing to travel and re-locate to various regions of the country.
• Field Agents must also have a vehicle for traveling as well as auto insurance.
To apply for one of these Field Agent positions please forward your Resume and Cover Letter to the following EMAIL Address, thank you.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Radio Sales Account Executive-Dallas, TXSalem Media Group
- Dallas, Texas
- October 19
Advertising Sales Consultant-Omaha, NESalem Media Group
- Omaha, Nebraska
- October 18
Sales ProfessionalServiceMaster Performance
- Albuquerque, New Mexico
- October 12
Executive DirectorThe Lawrenceville Cooperative Ministry, Inc.
- Lawrenceville, Georgia
- October 6
Overseas University Teacher for UNIV 103Academics In Asia
- China, Not Assigned
- October 6
Students for Life of America
The mission of Students for Life of America is to: educate pro-life college students about the issues of abortion, euthanasia, and infanticide; identify pro-life student leaders; equip college pro-lifers with the training, skills and resources to be effective and successful; promote student activity to other local, college and national groups. More...