This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Ft. Washington, Pennsylvania, United States
Date Posted: 04/30/2010
Categories: Social Services
Job Type: Full-Time
Responsible for assisting in the overall management, organization, and daily operation of the In Home Supports program. Responsible for direct supervision, support, and education of some of the Support Coordinators to ensure that the program objectives are being met and the services provided meet the needs of those being served. Responsible for assisting in implementing and monitoring the budget for the program.
• Bachelor’s Degree in psychology or social work.
• Three or more years experience working directly with persons with disabilities with at least one year in a supervisory
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
• Knowledge of principles and methods of habilitation.
• Knowledge of behavior management, safety techniques, and program planning principles.
• Knowledge of basic concepts in family therapy and group work.
• Knowledge of person-centered planning and the ability to help individuals meet their plan objectives.
• Knowledge of pertinent community resources and facilities.
• Ability to plan, supervise and direct the work of others.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with county and state officials, individuals, their families and
the general public.
• Ability to exercise judgment and discretion in applying and interpreting laws, rules, and policies governing Access Services’
• Ability to express ideas succinctly, both orally and in writing.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including generous paid time off leave, health/vision/dental coverage, life insurance, short/long term disability coverage, 401(k) match program and tuition assistance. EOE.