This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Chief Operating Officer
Ft. Washington, Pennsylvania, United States
Date Posted: 04/30/2010
Categories: Management - Social Services
Job Type: Full-Time
Provide day-to-day leadership and management to all administrative departments and functional areas to ensure that overall organizational goals result in sustained growth, financial strength and operational efficiency.
Areas of responsibility include:
• Fiscal Services
• Human Resources Services
• Office Administration
• Information Technology
• Risk Management (i.e. commercial insurance and workers’ compensation trust)
• Real Estate/Facilities Management
This position reports to the President & CEO.
• Bachelors’ Degree in a related field including human services, social work or business administration.
Advanced degree preferred
• Ten or more years of experience in a non-profit social services administration in the areas of responsibility outlined in the
• At least five or more years in a senior management capacity.
• Knowledge of county and state systems.
• Excellent organizational and written/verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Ability to interact with all levels of staff.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Familiarity with MH/MR, Children & Youth Services (CYS) and Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (BHRS) systems
and business practices.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite 2000 – 2003 (Word, Outlook and Excel) and Internet use required. Proficiency in MS Project
We offer a competitive total rewards package including generous paid time off leave, health/vision/dental coverage, life insurance, short/long term disability coverage, 401(k) match program and tuition assistance.