This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Cahoots Communications Inc.
Greenwood Village, Colorado, United States
Date Posted: 04/29/2010
Categories: Advertising/PR - Internet/E-Commerce
Job Type: Part-Time
• Part-time position at 20 hours per week, available immediately. Potential to grow or develop into full-time position
• Develops, designs and maintains interfaces, pages, content and interactive tools for Web sites. Builds HTML-enriched email messages. Follows established code and brand standards. Performs testing for quality and troubleshooting. Reviews specifications and provides time estimates for development projects and features.
• Works in cooperation with all aspects of integrated communications for Cahoots clients: account coordination, creative, strategy, production and fulfillment.
• Reports to the Art Director and works closely with the Client Services team.
• Skilled in HTML, Java and CSS. Familiar with open-source options such as Drupal, Joomla and/or WordPress. Adept at database connectivity with Web-based tools. Able to do basic graphic manipulation in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Able to work on multiple projects and set priorities to fulfill deadlines.
• Maintains current knowledge of common Web practices and trends.
• Has a bachelor's degree in a related area such as graphic design or software applications/programming, and 2 years of experience in a related field.
To apply for this position, please submit a packet that includes:
• Cover Letter: Describe your specific skills, experience and qualifications to fulfill the job description. Since 80 percent of Cahoots clients are faith-based, please indicate how your interests and background are relevant to serving this nonprofit sector.
• Resume: List your employment, experience and education.
• Samples: Include at least 3 samples of relevant work you have produced. PDF documents and/or links to web content are acceptable.
Please submit Application materials by email to Start@CahootsInc.com. Applications are due May 15, 2010. No phone calls, please.