Domestic Projects Set-upDEPARTMENT:
Foster relationships between sending church and host church. Facilitate matching of host church needs with sending church abilities in conjunction with Church Mobilization Reps. Make preparation for Domestic-based projects to ensure safe and effective ministry. Build relationships with local pastors, churches, para-church organizations and location-specific liaison personnel throughout the year to identify and enhance ministry opportunities. Provide accountability through the host-church/partnership network for discipleship of new converts added to the body of Christ.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Maintain network of local project liaisons to assist with Set-Up and project conduct in domestic locations.
2. Maintain and build relationships with host Pastors and Churches for the purpose of enhancing the quality and scope of AIM’s ministry in the United States.
3. Meet expectations according to AIM’s training and finance standards. Serve as part of the ministry Partnerships team.
4. Information collection and communication to AIM headquarters in support of business processes, such as project catalog, contractual arrangements with partner ministries, risk avoidance and importation issues, project pricing, project disbursements, etc.The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job.
They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required by management.ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Working knowledge of AIM’s ministries and operations
• Ministry operations for effective “win-win” partnerships.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills. An ability to establish rapport and instill confidence and trust. Good listening skills and ability to demonstrate care in relationships.
• Organizational skills with extreme attention to detail.
• Self-motivatedTo apply for this position first fill out the AIM Compatibility Assessment where you can upload your Resume.If you have questions in the process:
Call the AIM home office at 770-983-1060 and enter Ext 211 for Stacy Valentine. You may also Click Here
to Email her.