Customer Service RepresentativeREPORTS TO (TITLE):
CSR Manger DEPARTMENT:
Short Term MissionsBASIC PURPOSE:
To enhance AIM’s presence, performance and growth by providing multi-function representation combining Church Mobilization, Customer Service, and Church Partnership responsibilities. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Church Mobilization representative for churches – match churches with mission trips, facilitate sign-up and information exchange, educate in AIM policies and practices, assure required documentation, maintain CM on-line records. Fulfill CM standards under the guidance of CM leadership.
2. Develop and maintain relationships with churches. Encourage partnerships and opportunities for expansion of their church missions programs. Identify/recruit candidates for AIM longer-term ministry programs, volunteer project leadership within those churches.
3. Cold calling of target customers in order to establish contact. Identify the decision makers and begin to build relationships to determine how AIM can serve their needs both in missions or administrative.
4. Maintain consistent in office hours to ensure phone coverage during normal operating business hours. Receive all incoming Edge calls and be equipped to respond in a timely manner.The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job.
They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required by management.ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Working knowledge of AIM’s ministries and operations – CM, Set-up, Church Partnerships, Training and Finance
• Very strong verbal and written communications skills. An ability to establish rapport and instill confidence and trust. Good listening skills and ability to demonstrate care in relationships.
• Detail orientation, proactive mindset, extremely conscientious, orderly and organized.
• Self-motivated – able to work in a decentralized arrangement with limited supervision.
• Ability to work in a matrix environment with different functional and administrative reporting relationships.
• Computer skills – ability to work with web-based databases, tracking systems and e-forms.To apply for this position first fill out the AIM Compatibility Assessment where you can upload your Resume.If you have questions in the process:
Call the AIM home office at 770-983-1060 and enter Ext 211 for Stacy Valentine. You may also Click Here
to EMAIL her.