The Anglican Mission exists to glorify God by building an alliance of congregations in North America committed to gathering, planting and serving dynamic churches in the Anglican tradition.OUR CALL
Our goal is reaching the 130 million un-churched in the U.S. and some 20 million in Canada with the transforming reality of Jesus Christ.OUR MISSION
We are committed to evangelism through church planting, fulfilling Christ's Great Commandment and Great Commission (GC)2.POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Review current systems and procedures. Provide guidance and input to ensure GAAP compliance.
2. Perform day-to-day accounting tasks, such as bank reconciliation.
3. Assume responsibility for check signing and review.
4. Participate in monthly close activities.
5. Act as liaison with outside auditors during annual audit.
6. Assist with special projects as needed. QUALIFICATIONS
1. NPO experience highly preferred. Experience with religious sector NPOs a plus.
2. Bachelors degree preferred in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance.
3. Knowledge of and experience with GAAP. Strong accounting background required.
4. CPA certification a plus.
5. Exceptional skills in Microsoft Word and Excel.
6. Current experience with (or ability to learn) accounting software, including Shelby systems.
7. Strong ability to multi-task.
8. Integrity – Is honest, forthright, and holds positive values.
9. High degree of professionalism required.
10. Treats others with a high level of respect.
11. Ability to produce high quality work while meeting deadlines.
12. Self motivated, yet able to take direction well. Has a teachable spirit. WE OFFER
• Competitive compensation
• The opportunity to make a real difference in our community and our country. To Apply for this position please forward your Resume and Cover Letter to the following EMAIL Address Link.