The Anglican Mission exists to glorify God by building an alliance of congregations in North America committed to gathering, planting and serving dynamic churches in the Anglican tradition.
Our goal is reaching the 130 million un-churched in the U.S. and some 20 million in Canada with the transforming reality of Jesus Christ.
We are committed to evangelism through church planting, fulfilling Christ's Great Commandment and Great Commission (GC)2.
1. Review current systems and procedures. Provide guidance and input to ensure GAAP compliance.
2. Perform day-to-day accounting tasks, such as bank reconciliation.
3. Assume responsibility for check signing and review.
4. Participate in monthly close activities.
5. Act as liaison with outside auditors during annual audit.
6. Assist with special projects as needed.
1. NPO experience highly preferred. Experience with religious sector NPOs a plus.
2. Bachelors degree preferred in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance.
3. Knowledge of and experience with GAAP. Strong accounting background required.
4. CPA certification a plus.
5. Exceptional skills in Microsoft Word and Excel.
6. Current experience with (or ability to learn) accounting software, including Shelby systems.
7. Strong ability to multi-task.
8. Integrity – Is honest, forthright, and holds positive values.
9. High degree of professionalism required.
10. Treats others with a high level of respect.
11. Ability to produce high quality work while meeting deadlines.
12. Self motivated, yet able to take direction well. Has a teachable spirit.
• Competitive compensation
• The opportunity to make a real difference in our community and our country.
To Apply for this position please forward your Resume and Cover Letter to the following EMAIL Address Link.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- October 26
Christian Financial Radio/TV Co-HostPrivate Profile
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- October 19
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)Serge
- Jenkintown, Pennsylvania
- October 14
Customer ServiceBayville Chemicals.net
- Deer Park, New York
- October 11
Senior Accounting ManagerTri Star Sports & Entertainment Group
- Nashville, Tennessee
- October 7
CapinCrouse serves the not-for-profit community with assurance, tax and advisory services. This has been our focus since 1972, when the firm was founded by Dick Capin.
With offices from Atlanta to Los Angeles, we’re a national accounting firm with a national practice approach that helps us leverage expertise and best practices from across the firm to best meet the specific needs of our clients. We support this approach with technology that includes a paperless platform for our assurance practice that links everyo More...