Union Gospel Missio Located in Dallas Texas is currently looking to fill the position for the Director of the Crystal Child Development Center.
Since 1949 the Union Gospel Mission has been reaching out to the homeless in Dallas. We provide food, shelter, clothing and faith to 500+ men, women and children nightly. For many the mission is a place to enter, to seek shelter from the storm. For many others it’s a place to stay, to live, to become a healthy member of society with a deep and abiding faith in Jesus Christ.
Crystal Child Development Center Director Job Decription...
To operate a quality child-care and development center committed to providing a safe, nurturing environment where children, whose parents are homeless, are cared for while their families are stabilized, made self-supporting and given a new start.
Supervisor: Center of Hope Director
1. A valid Christian testimony.
2. A personal record free of any kind of convictions.
3. A stable job history.
4. Membership in a local church.
5. Excellent writing, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
6. Computer literate.
7. Understanding of Minimum Standard Rules for Licensed Child-Care Centers
8. Above-average organizational and managerial skills.
9. At least 1 year supervisory experience at a state licensed day-care facility.
10. Bachelors or Masters Degree in child development or related area.
1. Provide supervision and oversight of the child development center.
2. Help in the hiring of staff for child development area.
3. Participate in program development for children of all age groups.
4. Evaluate the performance of CDC staff and program and make recommendations to Center of Hope Director.
5. Lead CDC staff in meeting guidelines for the operation of a certified day care center.
6. Maintain contact with appropriate health and social support agencies charged with medial emergencies, immunizations, and well-child issues.
7. Develop a monthly activities calendar for children of all ages living at the center.
8. Assist in the design and implementation of a spiritual development program for children.
9. Oversee the maintenance of accurate records on care center participants.
10. Assist in the coordination of various early childhood education activities and efforts.
11. Provide guidance in the use of volunteer staff and other volunteers in the CDC.
12. Other duties as assigned by the Director.
To apply for this position please forward your Resume and Cover Letter to the Attention of Hazel Mays: email@example.com
And Copy These 2 Email Addresses Also:
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
GROUP PROGRAM DIRECTORS NEEDED – Work from Home!AHLI
- Headquartered in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- October 22
Learning Center CoordinatorCityteam
- San Jose, California
- October 13
Assistant Office ManagerThe Mailbox Club
- Valdosta, Georgia
- October 10
Assistant Technical Services ManagerThe Mailbox Club
- Valdosta, Georgia
- October 10
Senior Accounting ManagerTri Star Sports & Entertainment Group
- Nashville, Tennessee
- October 7
Union Gospel Mission-Dallas
Interdenominational mission providing shelter to homeless men, women & children, established in 1949. Offers full range of services to homeless & those in transitional living. Governed by independent board. More...