*Pleas note: ALL Applications must be sent through www.helpcurenow.org/jobs
The Senior Vice President of Marketing and Communications guides and directs CURE International’s marketing and communications strategy and execution. Specific responsibilities of the position include the creation and successful execution of a strategic marketing plan for all donor and a direct response development plan for general donors. The position reports to the President and CEO and is a member of the organization’s senior management team.
The Senior Vice President of Marketing and Development will have overall responsibility for all marketing, public relations, and direct response fund raising activities and is responsible for developing budgets and projecting revenue. This position works closely with the Senior Vice President of Development to ensure that communications to major donors are consistent with the messaging of the entire organization.
This position is supported by 6 professionals in the following areas: technology development, online marketing, public relations and written communications, multi-media production, graphic design and donor database administration.
Minimum of 5-7 years experience in direct response marketing and communications in a non-profit organization with a strong and measurable record of revenue and donor list growth .
The ideal candidate will possess the following traits, background, experience and personal characteristics to manage a comprehensive Direct Response Marketing and Communications Program:
1. Ability to work with the CEO, senior management team, board of directors and staff to develop an integrated plan that will increase net revenue and broaden the general donor base of the organization.
2. Develop and implement a creative direct response marketing vision that includes both acquisition of new donors and cultivation of existing donors using a multi-channel approach.
3. Ability to leverage and manage professional and organizational contacts to increase CURE’s brand on a national and international scale through a variety of media channels as funded opportunities emerge.
4. Ability to lead a team of marketing professionals to generate and integrate cutting-edge ideas focusing on the expansion of the donor base.
5. Ability to project revenue for each marketing channel and oversee production of monthly and quarterly reporting and analysis.
6. Oversee production of print materials (newsletters, brochures, trade show materials, annual reports and other print materials), direct mail, online initiatives (web content, e-communications, and social media strategies) and public relations efforts (press release and media interaction).
7. Possess strong knowledge of fundraising principles, techniques and metrics.
8. Ability to effectively manage outside marketing and communication vendor relationships to achieve organizational objectives.
9. Ability to create and adhere to project, annual and long term budget projections.
10. Ability to prepare succinct and informative reports for the CEO, Board of Directors, major donor sources.
11. Adept in overseeing and professionally developing internal marketing and communications staff
12. Possess excellent project management, planning and tactical execution skills; achieves strategic goals in a well-organized fashion with effective procedures and outcomes; can evaluate priorities to maximize the use of resources and for maximum return on investment.
• Bachelor’s degree is required. Preferred concentration in Public Relations, Communications, or Management.
• 5-7 years of demonstrated marketing and public relations experience.
• Proven working knowledge of development and direct response fundraising.
• Experience with high performing nonprofit or corporate direct marketing efforts; some exposure to Christian ministry organizational tactics is beneficial.
• High level of effective communication skills.
• Attentive to detail and ability to work independently and with a team are critical.
• In full agreement with the CURE International Statement of Faith.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Sales and Marketing CoordinatorCRISTA Ministries
- Shoreline, Washington
- October 26
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- October 26
WriterFirst Liberty Institute
- Plano, Texas
- October 19
Executive Development Representative - HoustonThe Seed Company
- Houston, Texas
- October 12
Digital MarketerCRISTA Ministries
- Seattle, Washington
- October 4
Mission Statement CURE International transforms the lives of disabled children and their families in the developing world through medical and spiritual healing, serving all by establishing specialty teaching hospitals, building partnerships, and advocating for these children. We're About Healing CURE is passionate about the physical and spiritual healing of disabled children in developing countries. As a Christian nonprofit organization, this is our passion and the foundation of what we have been doing for ten years. It's not an overstatement t More...