This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Business Support Analyst
Arlington, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 04/14/2010
Categories: Accounting - Financial Services/Insurance
Job Type: Full-Time
We are a growing, dynamic non-profit organization committed to translating God’s Word into every language that needs it. Our mission is to accelerate Scripture translation and impact for people without God’s Word through Great Commission partnerships. We are seeking a Business Support Analyst to provide reporting, budgetary, analytical, and project cash flow management assistance to Field Operations staff who are managing the productivity of multiple Scripture translation projects.
Business Support Analyst
• Analyze regular project financial reports to confirm consistency with approved budgets, including tracking and correction of irregularities;
• Respond to inquiries related to project fund balances, pending or completed cash transfers, receipting, filing of reports and similar issues;
• Review expense reports and related back-up documentation; addressing situations where further documentation is needed prior to approval in a timely manner;
• Produce standard reports as needed from non-standard reports received from partner organizations;
• Assist with database updates and documentation of current procedures.
• Demonstrated experience in and understanding of project budget management;
• Experience in effective utilization of computer spreadsheets and database tools;
• Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook;
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration or equivalent experience that includes relevant training in data analysis and reporting concepts;
• Passion for seeing the Bible translated for others in their own language;
• Some travel may be required.
Salary is based on demonstrated experience and ability. Additionally, we offer a generous benefits plan (paid time off; medical plan, dental / vision reimbursement); and future growth opportunities within the company. We are collaborative, creative and innovative, with each person expected to contribute to meaningful impact and eternal outcomes.
To respond to this opportunity, please go to: https://administaff.ats.hrsmart.com/cgi-bin/a/highlightjob.cgi?jobid=58019
The Seed Company makes employment decisions in accordance with applicable federal and state employment laws and regulations.