Position Summary: Effectively recruit highly qualified candidates to high priority positions for WA and our global partners within a specific geographic area. Responsible for achieving assigned WA recruitment goals by maximizing consultative communication skills and knowledge of the candidate, the area and the position requirements. Collaborate with colleagues to establish strategic relationships with key WA Operations and partner organization personnel.
1. Attain recruitment goals through effective utilization of all available resources.
2. Increase international service hours by 25% annually, by winsomely engaging and recruiting high-quality candidates to
serve in areas of greatest need.
3. Meet/Exceed Operational goals by engaging with the VP of Recruiting and other Recruiting Leadership Team (RLT)
members (Area Recruiters, Director of Training, and Director of HR).
4. Develop, lead and manage Area Recruiting team including: 1) Mobilization Coordinators; 2) Remobilization
Coordinators; 3) other functions as may be determined to effectively achieve recruitment goals and increase international
5. Work proactively with recruitment colleagues to provide solutions to complex challenges so that the most qualified people
are placed in high-priority jobs as identified by WA Operations.
6. Maintain complete and accurate records of all candidate records and jobs assigned to the area.
7. Model and lead effective teamwork with other WA divisions.
1. Contact and recruit volunteers for high-priority positions in your Area.
2. Financial management within Area Recruiter budget parameter
3. Develop effective working relationships with Operations team in your Area.
4. Measure progress, and overcome obstacles, to meet Area Recruiting goals.
1. Sales experience and /or sales management experience.
2. Results/Action Oriented/Perseverance – pursues everything with passion and energy; a self-starter that is focused on
achieving results; is tenacious and seldom gives up before finishing a difficult or cumbersome project.
3. Ability to thrive in an environment of constant change; can shift gears comfortably; is not upset when things are up in the air;
can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
4. Vibrant relationship with Jesus Christ.
5. Demonstrated commitment to international ministry and Bible translation.
6. Team leader with the ability to motivate, encourage and enable others to be successful.
7. Ability to communicate persuasively in oral and written forms.
8. Ability to work as part of a global team with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
9. Demonstrated effectiveness in placing personnel in high-priority assignments.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Director of Youth, Family and Small Group MinistriesEagle River Presbyterian Church
- Avon, Colorado
- October 20
Radio Sales Account Executive-Dallas, TXSalem Media Group
- Dallas, Texas
- October 19
Christian Financial Radio/TV Co-HostPrivate Profile
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- October 19
Advertising Sales Consultant-Omaha, NESalem Media Group
- Omaha, Nebraska
- October 18
General Secretary/Executive DirectorInternational Ministerial Fellowship
- Excelsior, Minnesota
- October 14
Wycliffe Associates is using new technologies and highly skilled people to accelerate Bible Translation faster than our founders ever imagined possible. This includes providing national translators with Translation Acceleration Kits and Online Collaboration Systems to ensure they can communicate in "real time" with translation consultants across the world without interruption.
Worldwide, hundreds of millions of people are still waiting for a Bible to be written in their heart language. Translators are working throughou More...