Services, cleans and sets rooms, meeting rooms, restrooms, buildings and staff offices with the highest internal and external service in mind.RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Services and cleans all assigned guest rooms, meeting rooms, restrooms, buildings, offices and other areas in accordance to cleaning standards.
• Follows all safety standards relating to work responsibilities
• Works in support of Team Leader.
• Sets up and move furniture as requested.
• Assists with seasonal changeover.
• Reports facility needs to Team Leader.
• Relates graciously to guests and staff.
• Support and participate in staff spiritual life activities.
• Performs other duties as assigned.REQUIREMENTS:
• Working towards high school diploma or equivalent.
• A self-starter.
• Excellent people service skills, with the ability to provide service and streamline processes without compromising the integrity of the department or Forest Home and its policies and procedures.
• Demonstrates the ability to perform high quality, detailed work.
• Works some weekends and nights, varied shifts.
• Able to lift heavy objects up to 50 lbs. on a daily basis.
• Has reliable means to be able to get to Forest Home in all types of weather conditions.
• Regular, timely attendance.
• Signed statement of faith.
• Servant heart and Christ-like attitude.TO APPLY:
Please fill out an Online Application
by visiting our Career Search Page
to view the Seasonal Housekeeper (Hourly)
position.If you have questions please feel free to contact us by Email
Only Applications Online will be considered for the position.