To provide recreation services to guests.RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assists in recreation programs as assigned, which may include: Climbing Wall, Zip Lines, Outpost, Lake, Pool, Trout Pond, and Horsemanship.
• Obtains and maintains First Aid, CPR, and Lifeguard certifications, and other certifications that would aid in the completion of assigned responsibilities.
• Supports and upholds Recreation safety plans and procedures.
• Assures equipment is inspected and maintained.
• Maintains inventories and supplies.
• Develops and maintains professional relationships with the various departments at Forest Home.
• Supports and participates in spiritual life activities.
• Performs other duties as assigned REQUIREMENTS:
• Working towards High School diploma or equivalent.
• Prefer recreation experience in a camp setting.
• Current CPR, First Aid, Lifeguard, and ACCT Standards certification, or be willing to update certification immediately.
• A self-starter.
• Excellent people service skills, with the ability to provide service and streamline processes without compromising the integrity of the department or Forest Home and its policies and procedures.
• Able to accomplish assigned projects utilizing highly developed communication (written and verbal), project management, time management and collaboration skills.
• Demonstrate the ability to perform high quality work.
• Regular, timely attendance.
• Signed statement of faith.
• Servant heart and Christ-like attitude. TO APPLY:
Please fill out an Online Application
by visiting our Career Search Page
to view the Recreation Associate (Hourly)
position.If you have questions please feel free to contact us by Email
Only Applications Online will be considered for the position.